Meet the expert - Targeted Therapy
Session Chairs: Prof. Alan Davidson and Dr. Nixon Niyonzima
1. Role of targeted therapy in Africa
Prof. Alaa Elhaddad, Head of Pediatric Oncology Department & Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
National Cancer Institute, Cairo University & Children’s Cancer Hospital, Egypt
2. Case series – Targeted therapy in South Africa
Prof. Jennifer Geel, Wits University, Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital, Donald Gordon Medical Centre, South Africa
3. The Future of Targeted Therapies in Lymphoma and What Role Africa can play in the Development
Prof. Suzanne Turner Division of Cellular and Molecular Pathology, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, UK
4. CAR T cells Therapy in Africa: a Priority or Not in Paediatric Oncology?
Prof. Mahmoud Hammad, M.D Associate professor and consultant Pediatric hematology/oncology and stem cell transplant. National Cancer Institute, Cairo University & Children’s Cancer Hospital, Egypt
5. Is Africa ready for CAR T cell therapy?